All Crosswater products unless otherwise stated carry a 15 year guarantee, shower doors and bath panels a lifetime guarantee which covers all manufacturing defects. This guarantee does not cover damage during fitting or misuse.
• The guarantee is only available to original purchasers who have proof of purchase.
• If the product has been installed, Crosswater must be given the opportunity to inspect the product in the installed condition.
• If the product is defective in materials or manufacture the original purchaser must contact our Technical Department within 30 days of the fault occurring. If the fault is not resolved the goods should be returned to Crosswater and at our discretion we will refund the purchase price, repair and return the goods to you or send new goods or parts to you as a replacement, this shall constitute our sole obligation under this guarantee.
• Due to a continuous development program. If in our opinion the product has failed under the terms of the guarantee and a replacement is offered but identical goods are no longer available, Crosswater will replace it with our nearest equivalent product.
• This guarantee covers normal use; it does not cover faults caused by incorrect installation, wilful damage, neglect, misuse, modification, inappropriate cleaning, accidental damage and other events outside Crosswater control.
• The guarantee does not cover any product that has been altered or modified in any way without the prior written consent of Crosswater.
• If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Crosswater reserve the right to charge the customer at the current hourly rate in respect of any service engineer time.
• The guarantee is only valid for products purchased, installed and used in the United Kingdom. • The guarantee does not cover ex-display units.
• The benefit of this guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party.
The guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
In the interest of continuing design, development and product improvement, Crosswater reserve the right to change colour, designs and product specifications without prior notice.
*With the exception of products detailed with a 5 year guarantee in this brochure, tap and mixer cartridges which carry a 5 year guarantee, and hoses, “o” rings, diverters and shower hoses, Cistern fittings, radiator valves and toilet seats which are all guaranteed for 1 year. Crosswater products carry guarantees against manufacturing or component defects as follows:
Sanitary ware, ceramic and cast marble basins 15 years; Furniture, illuminated mirrors, bathroom cabinets and towel warmers 5 years. Edge bath screen, Supreme Deluxe bath screen and all seals - 12 month guarantee. 35mm shower trays - 5 year guarantee. Shower Wastes - 10 year guarantee.
Shower doors and bath screens, excluding display installations.
Glass breaks within 6 months of installation product replaced and costs for refitting are reimbursed by Crosswater
Glass breaks within 6-24 months of installation product is replaced but no fitting costs reimbursed
Glass breaks 24+ months of installation a 10% discount against a replacement product
General wear and tear to any of the above items would be considered a specific exclusion.
For further advice, please contact Crosswater customer helpline: 0345 873 8840
BURLINGTON & BRITTON
All Burlington products are engineered & manufactured to exacting standards and carry our additional guarantee over your statutory rights covering all manufacturing defaults
25 Years Domestic Use:
- Sanitary ware
- Accessories, Baths, Shower Screens & Enclosures
10 Years Domestic Use & 1 Year Non- Domestic Installation:
- Shower Valves, Shower Trays, Radiators, Taps & Waste
10 Years Domestic Use:
2 Years Domestic Use:
- Toilet Seats
All Clearwater products carry a 10 year guarantee for domestic installations & 1 year for non-domestic installations.
How to claim
In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem with a Burlington product, you should return to the retailer who supplied you. They will be able to advise whether it is due to faulty product or faulty installation. If the problem is due to a manufacturing fault, they will contact one of our distributors to arrange the supply of a replacement product.
We will replace at our discretion, in part or whole, a product which is defective in operation, materials or workmanship (If the exact product is no longer available, we will endeavour to provide the nearest equivalent). To be covered by the guarantee, all products should be installed in accordance with the instructions provided. Products must be purchased from an official authorised seller and installed in the country of original purchase. This product guarantee applies to the original purchaser or end user, is non-transferable and takes effect from the date of purchase. Ex Display products are not covered under the Guarantee. The guarantee does not cover damage during fitting, accidental or malicious damage, improper use or negligence, general wear and tear (for example hinges, electrical components including light bulbs & immersion heaters, cistern fittings, flush button and flush plates, cartridges & shower hoses are items that do need to be replaced periodically, or foxing of mirrors, or breakage of mirrors), damage due to poor installation or servicing or consequential loss. Shower hoses, taps, shower valve cartridges and electric heating kits are guaranteed for one year. Care should be taken in hard water areas to ensure that cartridges are regularly cleaned. Please keep a copy of your original invoice or receipt to refer to in the event of any claim. Our Guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights, and does not affect your Statutory Rights.